Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03256 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 28% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,332 ($U71,611) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (40 minutes ago)