Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02712 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 31% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,656 ($U61,080) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)