Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 18% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,827 (1,853,001 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)