Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 18% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,709 (1,776,019 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)