Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 16% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,910 (1,929,510 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)