Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 17% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,805 (2,498,052 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)