Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02662 EUR / THB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 38% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,924 (72,252 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)