Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,638 prices entered by 418 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,336 in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)