Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 34% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,580 ($1,841) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)