Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08627 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 66% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €850 (9,855 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)