Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09426 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 63% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €920 (9,762 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)