Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07233 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 29% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,630 (22,540 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Londrina costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Durban costs R 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)