Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12720 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 44% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,223 (元9,612) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)