Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12718 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 43% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,374 (元10,807) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)