Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01798 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 50% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,503 (Php83,571) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)