Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,430 in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)