Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,187 in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)