Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 19% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,856 (5,318,917 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)