Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00556 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 184% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €8,864 (1,594,523 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)