Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00566 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 195% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €9,582 (1,693,459 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)