Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00560 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 193% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €8,794 (1,569,766 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)