Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00556 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 184% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €9,245 (1,661,497 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)