Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04887 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,091 (Mex$ 42,797) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (32 minutes ago)