Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04905 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,615 (Mex$ 32,920) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)