Cost of living in Lomé, Togo vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 14% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,151 (1,411,700 Franc) in Lomé.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)