Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 11% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,133 (1,404,286 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)