Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 13% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,819 ($2,985) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)