Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00542 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 28% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,843 (709,420 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (38 minutes ago)