Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08555 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 21% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,903 (33,938 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)