Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00145 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,165 (₡ 1,491,480) in Limón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (31 minutes ago)