Cost of living comparison between Limassol, Cyprus and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 11% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,796 in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)