Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,574 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29272 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,656 (S/. 9,074) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (26 minutes ago)