Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,457 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28216 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,560 (S/. 9,072) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)