Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00114 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 34% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,443 (1,265,764 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)