Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 36% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,590 (1,338,820 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (41 minutes ago)