Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13467 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 39% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,837 (元13,640) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)