Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01797 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,874 (Php159,926) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)