Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23459 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,774 (7,560 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 60,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)