Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23607 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,447 (6,130 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (29 minutes ago)