Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22891 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 42% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,899 (8,295 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (40 minutes ago)