Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01666 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,987 (Php119,254) in Legaspi Port.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)