Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01887 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,600 (Php137,748) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)