Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 21% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,780 in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)