Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 20% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,898 in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 2 hours ago)