Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 29% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,227 ($2,366) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)