Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 28% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,326 ($2,473) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)