Cost of living comparison between Larisa, Greece and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 6% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,831 in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)