Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00300 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 37% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,053 (684,824 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)