Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00297 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 36% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,084 (702,809 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)