Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29836 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 16% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,519 (8,444 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)