Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05894 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 60% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,262 (ARS $21,414) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)