Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12350 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 31% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,439 ($b11,654) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)