Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13319 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 26% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,227 ($b16,719) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)