Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04007 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 26% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,408 (L 60,099) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (35 minutes ago)