Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00775 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,141 (¥405,133) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)