Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.048 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 36% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,068 (Dinar 1,335) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)