Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.048 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 37% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,268 (Dinar 1,400) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dar es Salaam costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Addis Ababa costs 6.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)