Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00565 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 27% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,955 (700,501 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)