Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00373 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 11% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,654 (711,189 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (24 minutes ago)