Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21023 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,230 (RM10,605) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)