Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20483 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 36% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,604 (RM7,831) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)