Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10350 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 52% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,505 (kr 33,863) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)