Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10677 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 62% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,279 (kr 49,446) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (about 2 hours ago)