Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11139 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 67% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,438 (kr 48,818) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)