Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00804 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 43% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,773 (220,469 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)