Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 EUR / INR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 42% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,285 (₨104,482) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)