Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11843 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 88% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €6,107 (HK$51,560) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)