Cost of living comparison between Koudougou, Burkina Faso and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 20% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,601 (1,712,558 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)