Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20083 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,564 (RM7,788) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)