Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20826 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,598 (RM7,673) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (33 minutes ago)