Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20859 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,985 (RM9,518) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (18 minutes ago)