Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24805 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,627 (6,560TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cardiff costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (20 minutes ago)