Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 54% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,445 (6,173,897 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)