Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 52% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,486 (5,776,521 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)