Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21194 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,077 (RM9,800) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)