Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03403 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,314 (38,608₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (36 minutes ago)