Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 31% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,256 (2,880,911 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)