Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31377 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 14% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,799 (EC$5,734) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (44 minutes ago)